Amazing photos but then you have such a lot of amazing landscape near at hand. :D Well done, my friend!
I love the literary artwork as well. This one makes me think of the passage in the Bible that says the Word was with God and suggests that all that is came about from the Word. So many wonderful connections suggested in this. Well done again!
Thanks PB. Yes, you are right about the scenery here, all I have to do is point my camera and click! :P That drawing just came to me and it was fun imagining a world while I was drawing. Thanks for the comment, much appreciated.
Amazing photos but then you have such a lot of amazing landscape near at hand. :D Well done, my friend!
ReplyDeleteI love the literary artwork as well. This one makes me think of the passage in the Bible that says the Word was with God and suggests that all that is came about from the Word. So many wonderful connections suggested in this. Well done again!
Thanks PB. Yes, you are right about the scenery here, all I have to do is point my camera and click! :P That drawing just came to me and it was fun imagining a world while I was drawing. Thanks for the comment, much appreciated.
ReplyDelete