Thursday, February 14, 2013

Nightfall over Fossil Beach

3 comments:

  1. I really like this one. The fish, colours and stars really compliment each other. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, PB, I forgot to say that I'm really liking this new addition to HW. Art inspires me to write so hwart is a welcome sight. Thanks a million for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent. I think more than a few of us do both interestingly enough. Hehee Thanks very much for the kind feedback. This one was an experimental piece for me. Not a bit like most of my paintings but it seemed to suit my purposes for it. :D

    I think I forgot to say this one is the cover for one of my last collections that I titled, Learning to Read Sanskrit...happens to be a poem in the collection also. Should be posted somewhere in HW Poetry if you're curious.

    ReplyDelete